[tei-council] Fwd: Some more on notatedMusic to the council

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 14:35:23 EDT 2011

On 28 Jun 2011, at 16:36, Raffaele Viglianti wrote:

> Should we open a feature request for this generic element that
> "transcludes" rather than "point to" an external resource and make
> <graphic> a specialization of it?
> further specilizations of this element that one could add later one,
> with dedicated attributes. For the purpose of <notatedMusic>, a generic
> @target or @url will be sufficient.

<embed> would be fine, but it worries me a little that it would be identical
to HTML 5's <embed> (cf http://www.w3schools.com/html5/tag_embed.asp).
or is that a good thing?
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente