[tei-council] missing notes on TEI guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 18:39:59 EDT 2011

Stuart pointed out (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=644062&aid=3289063&group_id=106328) that notes seem to be broken in the live
guidelines on the web. And he was right - they were completely AWOL.

I have investigated, and got back the right behaviour; but this is a serious flaw, and it makes me think we should
correct it sooner rather than later.

What was decided in Chicago about when to make a 1.10.0 release? (if indeed 1.10 is what it is to be).
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente