[tei-council] straw poll

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 14:34:11 EDT 2011

Which, given that two of the candidates for "blort" include the morpheme
"Group" (which I suggested privately to Lou might be shortened to
"Grp"), makes those candidates suddenly awkward.

(Not that I'm abandonning my vote for them, however!)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL