[tei-council] missing notes on TEI guidelines

stuart yeates stuart.yeates at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Apr 26 19:20:53 EDT 2011

I don't have much experience editing the TEI guideline stylesheets, but
I know at the NZETC, notes are among our most fragile features and need
to be checked every time we go live.

Is there a list of things to check before / after we go live with a new
version? This seems like a useful thing to have, both as a manual
checklist and as a queue of things that could potentially be automated.
Maybe a wiki page or section in
http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/Documents/Editing/tcw-editing.xml
?

cheers
stuart

On 27/04/11 10:39, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Stuart pointed out (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=644062&aid=3289063&group_id=106328) that notes seem to be broken in the live
> guidelines on the web. And he was right - they were completely AWOL.
>
> I have investigated, and got back the right behaviour; but this is a serious flaw, and it makes me think we should
> correct it sooner rather than later.
>
> What was decided in Chicago about when to make a 1.10.0 release? (if indeed 1.10 is what it is to be).
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services
>
> Sólo le pido a Dios
> que el futuro no me sea indiferente

Stuart Yeates
Library Technology Services http://www.victoria.ac.nz/library/