[tei-council] Build errors locally, but not on Jenkins

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 14:10:20 EDT 2011

On 26 Apr 2011, at 18:45, Martin Holmes wrote:

> BUILD: check XeLaTeX systems works locally
> xelatex --interaction=batchmode Utilities/fonttest
> This is XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.2-0.9995.2 (TeX Live 2009/Debian)

sadly, them's the breaks when using Debian's older
TeX Live, I think. Frustrating for you, sorry. Jenkins
uses a TeX Live 2010.

I have altered the main Makefile so that a simple
"make" now no longer tries to make pdf and epub,
and does not validate the HTML.

should make your life smoother.

obviously you can
    make pdf
or
    make epub
as and when needed

sound OK?

Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente