[tei-council] Taking another ticket (2976715)

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 20 23:24:23 EDT 2011

Now I come to look at the minutes again, I realize I only understand
half of this:

 > "Ticket 2976715: We agreed to add<distributor>  to model.respLike,

...got that...

 >  and
 > to use model.respLike within content models passim.

...but that bit isn't really clear to me. My comment on the ticket in
October proposed two changes:

1. Add <distributor> to model.respLike, for consistency with

2. Replace explicit references to author | editor | respStmt in the
content model of biblStruct with a reference to the model.respLike
available where <author>, <editor> and <respStmt> currently are.

Does the second bit in the minutes refer to #2 above?