[tei-council] Taking another ticket

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 20 13:46:52 EDT 2011

Hi there,

If no-one objects, I propose to implement this decision from the minutes:

"Ticket 2976715: We agreed to add <distributor> to model.respLike, and
to use model.respLike within content models passim. The distinction
between intellectual responsibility and responsibility for distrribution
might be sorted out later."

The second half of that ticket, which asks that "model.respLike be added
available in <biblStruct> citations" was presumably rejected or not
addressed -- does anyone remember which?

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)