[tei-council] Help installing the TEI deb?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Apr 17 15:31:14 EDT 2011

I recently struggled through this only to have Sebastian point out to me
that you can avoid using all makefiles and other install scripts if you
use the Debian packages.  So you should just be able to install the
packages as they are.  Looks like Stuart is the main contributor to the
info at:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TEIDebian