[tei-council] Help installing the TEI deb?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Apr 17 18:34:12 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I've got through all the instructions on that page, and now I'm running
make in the tei/xml/tei/odd directory; it gets quite a long way, but
then it gacks with this error:

./run-onvdl p5.nvdl Source/guidelines-en.xml
make: ./run-onvdl: Command not found
make: *** [valid] Error 127

onvdl is installed on my system, and is the latest version. Has anyone
else seen this error?

Incidentally, the WIKI page says this:

     Add the following line to /etc/apt/source.list

     deb http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/teideb/binary ./

But it should be sources.list, so I've fixed that.