[tei-council] Fwd: Re: TEI bibliography

Stuart Yeates stuart.yeates at vuw.ac.nz
Sun Apr 10 04:39:16 EDT 2011

Kevin said:
> **Stuart**: Thank you for alerting us to these two Zotero groups.  In
> fact, http://www.zotero.org/groups/tei is what I alluded to in my
> message to Joel: this is the Zotero library that my intern has begun
> creating as an eventual replacement for
> http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/SIG/Education/tei_bibliography.xml .

> As for http://www.zotero.org/groups/text_encoding_initiative , its
> description references the TEI bibliography, but it appears that it is
> only meant to supplement it.  Is that right?

I believe if predates this discussion. I believe it contains references
for only the  TEI bibliography entries that have URLs. The metadata
is derived from referents using the Zotero method. Literally I clicked
on all the URLs in the bibliography and then clicked 'add to Zotero' to
each.

> **Joel**: At http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/tei , could you change
> "International Standard Book Description" to "International Standard
> Bibliographic Description"?

Fixed.

I've jumped through the necessary hoops and have access to edit
the Zotero wiki (it requires a completely separate login to the rest of
Zotero).

cheers
stuart