[tei-council] Fwd: Re: TEI bibliography

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Apr 10 00:35:56 EDT 2011

**Stuart**: Thank you for alerting us to these two Zotero groups.  In
fact, http://www.zotero.org/groups/tei is what I alluded to in my
message to Joel: this is the Zotero library that my intern has begun
creating as an eventual replacement for
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/SIG/Education/tei_bibliography.xml .

As for http://www.zotero.org/groups/text_encoding_initiative , its
description references the TEI bibliography, but it appears that it is
only meant to supplement it.  Is that right?

**Joel**: At http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/tei , could you change
"International Standard Book Description" to "International Standard
Bibliographic Description"?

--Kevin