[tei-council] looking for TEI gray literature in need of encoding

Martin Mueller martin.mueller at mac.com
Fri Mar 11 09:16:00 EST 2011

Kevin,

I'm forwarding this to the Board as you requested.

There is a lot of good stuff in the listserv, and I have sometimes
wondered whether it might be a good idea to identify the threads that
carry a lot of intellectual or technical substance, edit them, and give
them a permanent home.  That's probably a task beyond an undergraduate,
but a slowly growing archive of the "the best from the list" in a lightly
edited format might be a useful contribution on the outreach front.

MM