[tei-council] tei-c.org menu bar

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Feb 22 10:58:34 EST 2011

On 11-02-21 11:08 AM, David Sewell wrote:
 > James noticed the nonfunctional Chrome dropdown recently as well.
 >
 > I will put it on my to-do list to look into upgrading the javascript
 > library that controls the dropdowns--it looks like there is a
 > Chrome-compatible release (the code is from http://www.udm4.com/).

I hope that's true, but when I look at their site, I see a message from
June 14 last year::

"A long awaited UDM4 update will be available soon
June 14th, 2010
It’s been a long time coming but it’s almost here. The UDM4 vertion 4.6
will be out by the end of July. This update to the dynamic menu script
will bring the javascript menu current with contemporary browser versions."

Then nothing; and their support forums seem to peter out by 2010 as
well. Might be time to move to something based on JQuery, perhaps?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)