[tei-council] tei-c.org menu bar

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 21 14:08:34 EST 2011

James noticed the nonfunctional Chrome dropdown recently as well.

I will put it on my to-do list to look into upgrading the javascript
library that controls the dropdowns--it looks like there is a
Chrome-compatible release (the code is from http://www.udm4.com/).

David

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> yes, good idea
>
> I just noticed that the dropdown menu does not work with Google Chrome, by the way.
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services
>
> Sólo le pido a Dios
> que el futuro no me sea indiferente

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA