[tei-council] logistics for Council meeting in Chicago: room reservations

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Feb 1 11:52:07 EST 2011

Trying to book my room, with no success. On Firefox, I get an endless
spinning thing after I select the dates and press Find. On Chrome, I get
the message "Check In Date occurs in the past" (and I'm definitely
selecting April 2011). Has anyone succeeded in booking online?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)