[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Fri Jan 28 03:04:36 EST 2011

I take this paragraph up because this something I share pretty much.
There are several issues here (and you see we are trying to push all
of them):
- limit the manual work that only a guru can do
- limit the magic in the editorial work so that more people can
contribute on SF
- explain more widely what the TEI infrastructure is about.
The last point should start in the council. Part of our role is to
master enough the TEI architecture so that we can teach/explain to
others.

Le 27 janv. 11 à 21:23, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :

> You may detect an underlying theme to most of my contributions here,
> viz my opinion that it is high time the TEI Guidelines management
> becomes a community activity  with much more widespread empowerment
> and involvement, away from the hierarchical and elitist system that
> served us well for the first 20 years. but that is my _personal_ view,
> and I of course will follow what this Council decides.

Laurent Romary
INRIA & HUB-IDSL
laurent.romary at inria.fr