[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 16:46:53 EST 2011

On 27 Jan 2011, at 21:40, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> Yes, but the TEI isn't a true open-source project in that decisions
> about development of the Guidelines are made by Council, not by any old
> volunteer who decides that, say, <cell> should allow <p> as a child.

well, perhaps that's a bit of a calumny  of open source projects. Many
have complex and well-organised decision-making processes
(better than ours, probably)

> No one told me I was ever granted access, but it's good to know I have
> it should I need it!

I do think you're the _de facto_ maintainer of the TEI Tite source,
so I'm hoping you'll dive in.....

Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente