[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Jan 27 19:00:03 EST 2011

On 1/27/2011 4:46 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> No one told me I was ever granted access, but it's good to know I have
>> it should I need it!
>
> I do think you're the _de facto_ maintainer of the TEI Tite source,
> so I'm hoping you'll dive in.....

See, now that I know that I could potentially give access to fellow
members of the Tite task force, I am keen to have them do some of the
work on this committee (for which, so far, I have done most everything).
  Since Perry Trolard made changes to a local copy of the Tite ODD and
sent it to me, and I told him not to bother since Lou would make these
changes in SourceForge once we have consensus, I have asked him if he'd
be willing to make the changes.

First, though, I need to find some time to pull together my notes and
push for some consensus here in Council (since I think we still want
that sort of thing).  Will be in touch about all of this soon.