[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

stuart yeates stuart.yeates at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jan 26 13:57:18 EST 2011

On 27/01/11 06:57, Martin Holmes wrote:
> On 11-01-26 08:26 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> not really an option, I think. we're talking command line here, unless
>> you can offer a Windows box for a remote build
>
> We have fewer and fewer Windows boxes around. I think all of ours are
> VMs now.

Due to restructuring, we're going in the opposite direction. We have our
local tool chain running on a local windows box (Windows 7) for the
first time in a while. Unfortunately our local toolchain doesn't include
all the P5 stuff (just schema/DTD generated from it).

The major problem we had getting it running were filenames in subversion
that were illegal on windows (i.e. contained : or ?) in some cases we
needed to delete and re add entire directories from subversion to
overcome the issue because renaming he files wasn't enough.

cheers
stuart
--
Stuart Yeates