[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 13:44:39 EST 2011

On 26 Jan 2011, at 18:36, James Cummings wrote:

> In my mind they (should) expect the following things:
> 1) The website text to have changed to new text (with the old one
> preserved in Vault/P5/) i.e. releases/doc/
> 2) The website releases/xml/ to have been updated
> 3) The downloadable packages on sourceforge to have changed

sure, all fine, but that's what _we_ do. Is there anything
_they_ do on their home PC?

> 5) The release to be submitted to oXygen so that whenever that is
> next packaged up they will get the most recent version.
they just monitor SF very nicely

> If packaging up the tei-p5-xsl2 and tei-p5-schema are able to be
> automated, then fine lets keep doing so.  (I prefer the idea of
> deprecating P4, by only providing support for it via the website
> and SF.) Other tei packages I am less sure we should be providing
> other than in SF subversion.
havent packaged P4 in ages...

but if one package is automated,then they all are...

Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente