[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Jan 25 10:25:22 EST 2011

Are we imagining continuing to use SourceForge as the repository, or
would the Subversion repository move elsewhere if we adopt Hudson?  I
don't have anything against SourceForge, but I'm just wondering how many
different URLs we're going to have for accessing files in the
repository.  We're now up to at least two:

a)
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/hudson/job/TEIP5/lastStableBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-lb.html

b) http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-lb.html

As you can see, there are some differences in rendering, but I imagine
these can be worked out.