[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Tue Jan 25 10:28:39 EST 2011

Indeed. SF is the backpoffice for all files. The only thing that
Hudson does is Sebastian's job (;-)): creating the output, checking
schemas against test files, etc. Any systematic action (think of a
user oriented makefile) can be described there and the output filtered
so that you see "useful" error messages.
What you get under: http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/hudson/job/TEIP5/lastStableBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-lb.html
is the working version until a release is officially made on tei-c.org