[tei-council] Council meeting in April - Symposium on 11. April

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Jan 18 10:16:11 EST 2011

Since the archives of tei-council are publicly available, we must be
cautious not just about discussing names of potential invitees.  Instead
of gathering all Council members' email addresses, I have made the
document editable by anyone with the link.  However, since this list is
crawled, I don't want to include the link publicly

So please put the following after "docs.google.com":

/Doc?docid=0ARyxZGtPbrQ1ZHYzZHg3aF8yMWQ2dmtwcjZx&hl=en&authkey=CLDv78cK

to see what Laurent and I have been working on.