[tei-council] Council meeting in April - Symposium on 11. April

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Tue Jan 18 10:13:28 EST 2011

I think it is our duty to connect with the local endeavours and
projects. We are not so good at showing how close the work of the
council can be from everyday practices. Those days, have proven over
the years to give the feeling to people that the council does not work
within its own bubble but listen to the needs or worries.

Le 18 janv. 11 à 16:09, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :

> Can you elaborate a bit more on what the agenda is here? does the
> Council
> actually need a day of lectures on where the TEI Is failing? that
> sounds like
> more for the the Board, and the members.
>
> let's remember that this day costs the TEI Consortium about $2000
> (real money),
> and costs our institutions about $5000 (staff time) just for the
> Council
> members, so let's be sure we want it.
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz