[tei-council] Council meeting in April - Symposium on 11. April

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 12:18:55 EST 2011

On 18 Jan 2011, at 15:16, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> Since the archives of tei-council are publicly available, we must be
> cautious not just about discussing names of potential invitees.

whoops. my apologies, my posting was _not_ appropriate then. I hope
it does not offend anyone.

The list of topics on the google docs does look rather negative, sorry. Surely
there are folks who can actually be positive about the TEI?

 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente