[tei-council] Calling all naming experts

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Mon Jan 10 04:23:34 EST 2011

After reading the whole thread, I would be very pragmatic in a)
providing right away a specific element  (and spGrp is just OK) and b)
asking tei-l if there are use cases for a generic beast of which spGrp
would be a syntactic suggar. But I would not want b) to prevent
implementing a).
Laurent (more messages than I can treat...)