[tei-council] Fwd: Re: update from the TEI Tite task force

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Dec 15 13:21:59 EST 2010

I remember this as being very much the motivation for changing things to
positive inclusion rather than exclusion; also the ability to reference
specific iterations of arbitrary schemas.

The Apex discussion was very much in the context of the old method of
doing things--i.e. when things were being excluded. I think the positive
approach may mitigate this a lot, since it means that changes to the
core TEI modules won't inadvertently introduce new things in Tite.

P.S. Kevin: sorry about not ccing perry here: I have a new computer and
my address book isn't working for some reason.