[tei-council] editorial services

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 17 06:32:28 EST 2010

I guess there are different kinds of difficulty, too. Anyone can write,
but maybe not everyone can write well. (And it may be harder or more
time-consuming to write really well to a particular end.) On the other
hand, not anyone can pick up the *Spec part of an ODD and immediately
know how to do what they want to with it. (But when they do, it may be
easier--or less time-consuming--to do it properly.)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL