[tei-council] Badges

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 17:49:57 EST 2008

David Sewell wrote:

> Would it be possible to come up with an alternate to the phrase "Our TEI
> technology"?

? Inside our TEI
? TEI Usage
? TEI Technology

I agree, its hard. I appreciate what Lou is
asking for, but it may be hard for the casual
user to appreciate the distinction. Worth a try,
though.

> We'd have an easier time with a button, by the way, if there was an
> O'Reilly TEI book to provide us with an iconic animal

I did ask some years back, they told me to jump
in a lake.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente