[tei-council] ALLC/TEI: internationalisation news?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 29 07:02:05 EST 2008

Ciula, Arianna wrote:

> I'll ask whether a formal closure report is required (in any case I
> would think it would be useful, if not for us to proof how the money was
> well spent and make it easier to bid for more...).

Daniel Pitti can obviously provide a record
of the finances; some of them are a bit odd!
He has kept the money hypothecated, as it is
not all spent yet - we have not paid the French
yet, and I am keeping some aside for the Russian
and Portuguese.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente