[tei-council] roma woes

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 09:11:55 EST 2008

If any of you have time to confirm that http:/www.tei-c.org/Roma2/
works, I'd be grateful. The "roma-is-subtly-broke" saga has been
going on entirely too long, and so I invested most of this
morning to a complete re-install.

Laurent has found that PDF
generation is not always successful, and we know that the XHTML
which comes out is, well, _weird_ (it declares the same
namespace 400 times), but I don't know how to fix that
without using a new version of libxslt (which I really don't
want to do!).

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente