[tei-council] Fwd: Pizza chef not accepting modification files?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:45:05 EDT 2008

I agree about the difficulty of getting command-line roma to work
properly. On the other hand, we have to balance the convenience we'd be
providing to the people who use it against the time it takes to create
and maintain packages. The Web-based Roma has higher visibility and is
no doubt used by an least an order of magnitude more people.

David