[tei-council] Fwd: Pizza chef not accepting modification files?

John A. Walsh jawalsh at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 16 09:13:35 EDT 2008

Sebastian,

I was thinking ant, which was one of the suggestions in sourceforge.

I believe the "command-line roma" could also be implemented as an ant
script, since it's largely a bunch of XSLT.  But we could provide a
package with a lib directory--with trang, and jing, and all the
libraries we need, so people wouldn't have to fiddle about with that
stuff.  I have the command-line Roma running on my OS X machine, but I
recall it being a real pain in the ass to get working.  I understand
resources are an issue.  So I think it's a good agenda item to discuss
and see where these fall in the priority list.

John
--
| John A. Walsh, Assistant Professor, School of Library and
Information Science