[tei-council] Draft of 2008-02-07 conference call minutes

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Feb 14 11:11:09 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 11:09 -0500, Syd Bauman wrote:
> SR> take my name off here, I haven't touched it for ages...
>
> JC> Does that mean you actually want your admin rights revoked as
> JC> well?
>
> Of course, Sebastian's name should not be removed if the admin rights
> are not revoked. This is not a list of who has been active lately,
> but who has keys.

Good point, although it *is* also good to know who's using their keys.

This has been an illuminating exercise. I think I'll ask the same thing
of the board.

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative <http://www.tei-c.org/>
Director, Digital Medievalist Project <http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/>
Associate Professor and Chair of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox: +1 403 329 2378
Fax: +1 403 382-7191