[tei-council] Draft of 2008-02-07 conference call minutes

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 13:52:35 EST 2008

Thanks for this David; one comment only:

David Sewell wrote:
AC says that the organizers are focusing on presentations
>     from the Irish TEI community.  They will see how many local
>     presentations they have and will then ask Council if they need
>     supplementation. Susan Schreibman is the contact person/organizer.

I probably haven't made this clear enough, but the contact and organiser
is Malte Rehbein (malte.rehbein at nuigalway.ie). Susan is moving to
Ireland to take an important post as head of the Digital Humanities
Observatory and, as member of the board, has coordinated with me, Dan
and Sebastian the original discussion with Malte when there wasn't a
council chair yet and we couldn't commit to a date.

I think Malte definitely wants someone from the council to speak on the
2nd, but probably prefers to give priority to submitted papers as much
as possible....which suits me.

Arianna

Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate