[tei-council] Draft of 2008-02-07 conference call minutes

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Feb 14 10:24:20 EST 2008

Aha. Yes, I obviously did get confused about a couple of the
participants.

It seemed to me that someone with a European accent joined the call
after a half hour or so. I thought this was Peter (you had said you
couldn't make it before time X, and I forgot what "time X" was, so it
was in my head that you might be joining late). Could it have been
Manfred? The accent was in the range of Dutch/German. This was the
participant who noted the problem of the word "exemplar" for non-English
speakers.

I thought I had added Paul Schaffner to the list of participants. If
Paul wasn't on the call, then obviously it was John instead--so John, if
you see anything in my transcript that should be credited to you, let me
know.

Thanks for the other updates and corrections, which I'll incorporate.

David

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, John A. Walsh wrote:

> And I was a participant.  Maybe David had me confused with Peter, although our
> accents are quite different. :-)

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA