[tei-council] Draft of 2008-02-07 conference call minutes

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Feb 14 11:06:05 EST 2008

Hi David,

Recording secretary is a thankless task and these are excellent minutes:
I hope you're understanding the joshing in the good natured way it is
intended. Using dialectology to work out who is who is above and beyond:
thank you very much!

I don't believe it could be Manfred: he emailed me to say he was somehow
locked out of the conference call. We haven't figured out how come yet.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative <http://www.tei-c.org/>