[tei-council] guidelines front page

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Wed Jan 30 02:08:00 EST 2008

I definitely like this page (which I use to show the TEI to others, but you are
right that there should be a more comprehensive and direct access to the the
guidelines right from the main TEI page. Could not we have a specific column
below the main blue items with such direct entry points (cf. also example list,
maybe project).
Think all of the basic resources that a user may want to have a quick access to
without bothering of the preliminary bla bla.
Laurent