[tei-council] New TEI Roma server needs testing

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Jan 18 10:25:36 EST 2008

Part of the problem on the Virginia server is that

 http://www.tei-c.org/stylesheet/teic.css

is not there. As for "<span>" being passed as literal text--Sebastian,
any clue what's going on there?

Is http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Query/tag.xq part of the "official"
Guidelines/Roma web directory? I confess I'm not entirely clear why
there's a need to maintain a bookmarklet to the P5 Database as the
content duplicates that of the reference section in the P5 Guidelines.
In other words, is this something it's crucial to fix on the UVA server?

David

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008, James Cummings wrote:

> noreply at smtpwifi.sfr.fr wrote:
> > that's excellent. I suggest we advertize just the Virginia address,
> > and just use Oxford as an alternate when Shayne needs to.
> >
> > I'll be much happier with this, as it means I can
> > put up test versions at Oxford without feeling
> > so guilty.
> >

> Something isn't right in Virginia with the XQueries that I happen to know are
> located under that /Query/
>
> http://www.tei-c.org/Query/tag.xq?name=placeName  gives me escaped html in the
> table cells.
>
> I was just going to redirect my bookmarklet to it when I noticed.
>
> I mention it in case it is symptomatic of something else. ;-)
>
> -James

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA