[tei-council] New TEI Roma server needs testing

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 05:19:38 EST 2008

noreply at smtpwifi.sfr.fr wrote:
> that's excellent. I suggest we advertize just the Virginia address,
> and just use Oxford as an alternate when Shayne needs to.
>
> I'll be much happier with this, as it means I can
> put up test versions at Oxford without feeling
> so guilty.

Something isn't right in Virginia with the XQueries that I happen to know
are located under that /Query/

http://www.tei-c.org/Query/tag.xq?name=placeName  gives me escaped html in
the table cells.

I was just going to redirect my bookmarklet to it when I noticed.

I mention it in case it is symptomatic of something else. ;-)

-James