[tei-council] printed guidelines (again)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 07:08:12 EST 2007

Elena Pierazzo wrote:
> I know that once printed such boxes will disappear, but if we are
> imagine (is it like that?) to offer the pdf version from the website,
> perhaps is worthy to find out another style (unless, of course, such a
> matter has already been discussed and decided).

This is what Acrobat does, I am afraid. You don't
have that much control. I can change the colour, thickness
etc, but the boxing is its style. I could change the colour
or underlining _in the text_ but that would be not nice
for printing
> At page 12 there is a big gap before the table that starts in the next
> page with some formatting problems, I think, as the right margin is broken.

thats bad will fix it
> Page 47: is spacing between different <classCode> correct?
odd.
>  In the same
> page the link at http://www.example.com/browncorpus is broken (and
> shouldn't it been blue-boxed?)

no, its not a real URL.
> Page 68: again a spacing issue in the code
> Page 73 a Paragraph starts with ". Here"

i'll look at these
> Page 85: footnote 4: such a list within a footnote doesn't look very nice

pass on that. if someone wants to reword text,
fine by me