[tei-council] printed guidelines (again)

Elena Pierazzo elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 07:37:46 EST 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>  This is what Acrobat does, I am afraid. You don't
> have that much control. I can change the colour, thickness
> etc, but the boxing is its style. I could change the colour
> or underlining _in the text_ but that would be not nice
> for printing
Well, I think there is not much we can do, then

>>  In the same page the link at http://www.example.com/browncorpus is
>> broken (and shouldn't it been blue-boxed?)
>>
> no, its not a real URL.
The problem is if you pass your mouse over it is recognized as a "real
URL" and if, as I did by chance, it happen to you to click, you are
taken to an empty page.

Thanks for fixing the other issues, much better now.

Elena

--
Elena Pierazzo
Research Associate