[tei-council] Guidelines description of <fw>

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Fri Nov 9 08:44:38 EST 2007

Hi Lou,

On Nov 9, 2007 4:04 AM, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
<snip/>
> You
> might even want to process them with relation to the div, for example in
> the case of a running head which changes to reflect the content of the
> page.  But I agree that a warning about the need for careful processing
> is in order, particularly in the context of the comparison with <pb/>

I left it out of my message to you all, but I did make it clear to my
colleague that it is his responsibility to process the encoding in
such a way that the content of <fw/> make sense in relation to the
entire <div>. So maybe a bit to that effect is all we need added to
the Guidelines.

Dot

--
Dot Porter, University of Kentucky