[tei-council] pdf version of P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 10 12:46:17 EST 2007

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/Guidelines.pdf contains a revised
printable Guidelines. I have made a lot of changes, and think
I have almost all the crude structure in place. The two main
bothers are

 a) the fonts; we have a fair few unusual characters, and I cannot
     decide which to use. any great suggestions?

 b) the formatting of the reference appendices. Like this,
   as tables mimicking the HTML, they look pretty bad to me.
   Better ideas gratefully received.