[tei-council] council meeting 2008: Ireland?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 5 12:27:43 EST 2007

John A. Walsh wrote:
> By the way, for those of us who weren't at the meeting, who are the
> new council members?  And board members?

the Board re-elected Dan, and added Susan Schreibman,

the council added Elena Pierazzo, Gabriel Bodard,
Peter Boot, Manfred Thaller, David Sewell, Paul Schaffner

the meeting was excellent (apart from College Park
hotels....)

The Board Meeting on Sunday was pretty forward-looking,
lots coming out of that. Daniel will be looking, I know,
to gather the views of the outgoing council members
in some detail about future plans.