[tei-council] council meeting 2008: Ireland?

John A. Walsh jawalsh at indiana.edu
Mon Nov 5 12:19:30 EST 2007

Arianna,

This sounds like a great idea to me.  And if we can count on a non-
council member to arrange logistics, that frees up time for all of
the council members to focus on council work.

I'm really sorry I wasn't at the members meeting.  As some of you
know, I was recently divorced, and my schedule with my two young
children made it impossible for me to attend.   I was very sad not to
be at the launch.

By the way, for those of us who weren't at the meeting, who are the
new council members?  And board members?

John