[tei-council] review of IM

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sun Oct 28 07:59:25 EST 2007

> well, yes, technically its a program, but I think it is misleading
> to call it the program behind the web application. The web app and
> the roma.sh script are both simply wrappers around the same
> transformations.

Ah. I guess I had a mis-understanding, then: I thought Roma the web
app was a front-end to roma.sh, itself a wrapper around a truck-load
of transformations.

While I agree with you on what the Guidelines should say in this
section, then, I'm wondering if it's still OK to teach users to think
of Roma the web app as a front-end to roma.sh?

> that looks fine, better than my first feeble stab

Good, thanks.

> > Looks much better, thanks. I may create an image from my Mac
> > soon, which looks even better. (Nicer typeface, better
> > distinction between bold and roman, etc.)
> >
> no problemo

I take that back. Yes, the typeface and boldness look better in
Camino, but not at any size where the vertical spacing is acceptable.
Someday we should poke at other browsers to see what really looks
good.