[tei-council] vote on NH

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:46:28 EDT 2007

Council members,

It seems to me we have to come to a decision about the chapter NH.  First,
we need to decide whether to include what is currently in NH into P5 1.0.
If we decide to do so, we need to decide where to put it and what changes
need to be done.

Since time is running fast and we have to be done with everything by the end
of the month, I propose to call a vote on the following:

A) include NH into P5 1.0
   A1) leave it as chapter by itself without much changes in the arrangement
of material
   A2) re-arrange the content, taking Dan's proposal as a starting point
       (see
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2007/008524.html)
   A3) re-arrange the content, using Sebastian's proposal as a starting
      point: (see
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2007/008565.html)

B) postpone NH and schedule it as a work item for P5 1.1

Voting for A would require indicating a preference for A1, A2 or A3

I will wait for amendments to this proposal until Monday Oct. 1st midnight
GMT and then close the vote 48 hours later.  If this sounds acceptable, we
should be ready to implement the outcome immediately afterwards.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern