[tei-council] CO 3.3.3, entity names

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Sep 8 15:10:22 EDT 2007

This whole section is due for an overhaul; indeed I thought we'd
previously discussed deleting it completely. Any rewrite you care to
submit to the editors will of course be treated with due solemnity and
consideration. Presumably you would point people to <g> in extremis, in
much the same way  as is done (with rather greater justification) in the
new improved PH.

I dont think the pre and post stuff is a brownite notion: I believe it
sprang fully formed from the brain of cmsmcq of immortal memory. tei
trivia buffs may wish to correct me.