[tei-council] intro to XML chapter

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Jun 3 09:31:01 EDT 2007

I'm working on the overdue revision of this chapter and hope to have a
draft ready in a day or so. Meanwhile here's how YOU can help:

There's a  blithe comment early on in this chapter about the dozens of
other places where you can learn about XML, to which is attached a
footnote saying "For example...."

If every member of the Council sent me their top 5 favourite
recommendations
for what should be on that list, what a happy bunny I would be. No you
may not cite either the chapter I am revising or the Annotated W3C
recommendations.

I promise to collate and circulate the results of this enquiry whatever
gets into the footnote!